Create maps from Google Maps, Mapbox or Leaflet as filterable facets. This add-on allows to display markers (posts, terms or users) on a map from longitude and lagitude coordinates. It can optionally filter content when panning the map.
This add-on also includes a Geolocation facet that allows you to search and filter by a location from Google or Mapbox APIs. It is also possible to detect current user’s location thanks to browser Geolocation API (user’s location can be approximated based on the user’s IP).
– Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Use.
– If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ.
– If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by Support Page.
– You can download the product after purchase by a direct link on your My Account Page.
– Please note that We offer you a variety of premium themes and plugins for WordPress. WPress ALL offers clean, safe and 100% working products, regular updates, advertising-free instant downloads. We guarantee that there are no embedded ads, viruses or malicious code! WPress ALL is without a doubt the right choice for anyone who works with WordPress.